Monday, April 28, 2008

Holy Crap

Man, this was one hell of a weekend.

First, The Mav's responded to Brown and I's plea's, and won a game Friday, but then reverted back to their old ways, and fell in game 4

The Dallas Stars won not not once,but twice!

There was a WWE PPV on sunday

Of course the NFL Draft, the best non game sports day(?) of the year, was fun.

All of this happened while I was getting drunk, stairing at college girls in skirts and boots, cooking over an open fire, and listing to the best Texas country music the world has to offer. That's right from Thursday to Sunday I was at the Larry Joe Taylor music fest.

This is alot of stuff to talk about, and my head is about to explode with everything I want to say. I don't know where I'll start, but expect much more from this non spelling, still hung over sumbitch today.
Well till i get to it all, here is the type of girl I got to look at all weekend long.

Yeehaw.

No comments: