Monday, April 28, 2008

Do it now, Cuban.



No, I'm not saying I'm going to accept 20-30 win seasons. What I'm saying is, this isn't going to work anymore.

You took a flyer on Jason Kidd, and it's safe to say that it isn't going to work.

Josh Howard can not be the second option on this team. Period. Neither can Jason Terry.

Jerry Stackhouse can't be relied on as the energy off the bench. It's not 2001 anymore.

As much as an Avery fan that I am, I just don't think he can do anymore here. He will be a successful coach elsewhere, just not here.

This isn't my losing faith in this team. This is me saying the season is over, and it's time to reevaluate. I already broke down what Donnie Nelson has done as GM. Maybe it's time to get rid of him too.

Something needs to change, because this squad just isn't getting it done. Kind of like Nellie's running with Dirk, Nash and Fin, this squad is great to watch, but is never going to do it. Players can be had and moves can be made.

As far as I'm concerned, listen to ALL OFFERS this off season. No one is protected. Actual fans will understand.

No comments: