However, if you're not
Josh Howard, high as a kite? Check.
Marquis Daniels, looking sleepier than T-Mac? Check.
Dallas "babes"? Check.
DJ Bay Bay and DJ Ski? Check.
Chance to sex up J.J. Barea and Pops Mensah-Bonsu? Check.
Big and Brown Ready for a night on the Town
(they Call me big for my breats)
Yup, that guy. Warning, i was really really creeped out when i saw it. (safe for work, no nudity as the video hasn't been "fully leaked" yet)
On a side note, maybe I can make one of my dreams happen of taking a picture of my junk with a midget holding it, you know, so it looks freaking huge. Verne may have "opened the door" for that to happen now.
1) A man may never date a buddy's ex-girlfriend without express written consent from said buddy, girl and neutral third party. A man is also not allowed to make a pass at or share the thought of feelings towards a buddy's current girlfriend.
2) Short of funerals or weddings, only "black guy hugs" are acceptable social greetings beyond handshakes and high fives.
3) No matter how much beer drinking, cigar smoking and cart girl chasing is involved, golf is a sport and qualifies as an athletic pursuit. Also known as the "John Daly Law"
4) Contrary to the sports law of "defense is more valuable than offense", a wingman is always more valuable than a designated driver. You can rent a taxi, you can't rent a wingman.
5) When at the movies, an empty seat must exist between two men.
6) "Slump-buster" is the only excuse that can never be questioned for a sub par conquest, no matter what she looks like the next day. Being drunk is not an excuse because everything sounds better when you're drunk. Fucking a fat girl is like riding a scooter, it sounds like a great idea until your buddies find out.
7) Anything can be wagered on, anything.
8) If walking next to another man, and hands accidentally touch, the action is not to be acknowledged by either man, and a mandatory extra foot of distance must be created.
9) If a man gets a haircut, there is no obligation from another man to comment on it.
10) NFL Sundays are true holy days. Any joke can be made on that day at anyone's expense without fear of offense or retribution.
"No. There was definitely no pact. There was a group of girls who decided that they were gonna ... they were already pregnant before they decided this. That they were gonna help each other with their kids so they could finish school and raise their kids together, to do the right thing was their decision. Not, let's get pregnant, like, as a group," Oliver said.
"I would just guess to say that girls are just ... getting unlucky, maybe," he said.Oliver steals the microphone...
"Lindsey was on birth control. She was very careful with it, you know, because, obviously, we, at 17 and 20, we're not ready for a kid. But we're trying a lot harder now to get ready, that's for sure," Psalidas said.
"Well, I think that they sit there and they say that they want to make a difference and it's awful that all these kids are getting pregnant, but they don't want to do anything to help them. They won't put contraceptives in the nurse's office or anything and no kid wants to go into the store and buy them, or like, ask them mom to help them get birth control. Like, it's embarrassing. So, instead of, like, making them make the decision not to use any of them, they should be giving them out in the nurse's office so you can get it anonymously," Oliver said.
No QB has performed so far below the league average for so long as Joey Harrington. To be clear, Joey Harrington probably isn’t the worst quarterback of all time in an absolute sense. But in terms of being so far below average, but far enough above miserable to earn more playing time, Joey Harrington hurt his team more than any other QB in NFL history. If Harrington had been worse, he would have played less, and he wouldn’t have set back the teams he played on.