Monday, April 28, 2008

Getting to know the new Cowboys: Tashard Choice

MJD over at the Shutdown Corner had this interview with Cowboy draft pick, Tashard Choice from Georgia Tech.

Some choice quotes...

I would want a career were I made the Pro Bowl and had a chance at the Hall of Fame, because I never want to be known as a solid player. I want to be known as a great player. I want to be a champion, but playing football you realize its a team sport and everybody can't be a champion, but that's what drives me.

Most of the time, I'm chillin' at the house with my friends, playing video games or cards. I do go out, and when I do, I go with my friends and teammates and we always have a good time.

I'm very competitive and I hate to lose. I really do.
If the name sounds familiar, you might remember hearing/seeing his pre-game pep talk before the Clemson game...(forgive the cheesy "Rudy" music, that's the YouTubers for you)


No comments: