Thursday, April 24, 2008

I blame T-Mac for everything too

Hat tip: The FanHouse

Apparently, T-Mac is cheekily accepting blame for everything that is going wrong with the series.

"It's my fault," McGrady said. "It's my fault we missed free throws. It's my fault we lost both games. Blame me. It's my fault we fouled to tie the game up. That's my fault. It's my fault they get easy layups. It's my fault we're not executing well on the offensive end. It's my fault a couple people in the stands ordered Heinekens and they got Budweiser. It's my fault. I'm sorry."


Obviously, he's tired of getting blamed for not getting out of the first round because he's the superstar. Fair enough, he could be as pissed off as Dirk.

I just wonder what the boys over at Dream Shake think about Fan House saying it's the team missing Rafer Alston. They love that guy.

1 comment:

The Red Colossus. said...

Tracy is a womans name.