Monday, December 17, 2007

A Dallas Maverick Christmas

In a move taken from both Hardwood Paroxysm and The Dream Shake (Fantastic blog name, by the way), I present to you:

The Twelve Days of Christmas - the Mavericks Edition

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

A Mark Cuban Dancing With the Stars DVD!


On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

A second chance at the finals (please)


and a Mark Cuban Dancing With the Stars DVD!

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

A triple double from Dirk


a second chance at the finals,
and a Mark Cuban Dancing With the Stars DVD!

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

Some more depth at the four!


a triple double from Dirk,
a second chance at the finals,
and a Mark Cuban Dancing With the Stars DVD!

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

A number 5, Josh Howard jersey!!!


some more depth at the four,
a triple double from Dirk,
a second chance at the finals,
and a Mark Cuban Dancing With the Stars DVD!

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

A productive Stackhouse off the bench!


A number 5, Josh Howard jersey!!!
some more depth at the four,
a triple double from Dirk,
a second chance at the finals,
and a Mark Cuban Dancing With the Stars DVD!

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

A win in a seven game series!


a productive Stackhouse off the bench,
A Number 5, Josh Howard jersey!!!
some more depth at the four,
a triple double from Dirk,
a second chance at the finals,
and a Mark Cuban Dancing With the Stars DVD!

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

The top of all eight seeds!


win a seven game series,
a productive Stackhouse off the bench,
A Number 5, Josh Howard jersey!!!
some more depth at the four,
a triple double from Dirk,
a second chance at the finals,
and a Mark Cuban Dancing With the Stars DVD!

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

Nine Diop blocks (go get you some)!


the top of all eight seeds,
win a seven game series,
a productive Stackhouse off the bench,
A Number 5, Josh Howard jersey!!!
some more depth at the four,
a triple double from Dirk,
a second chance at the finals,
and a Mark Cuban Dancing With the Stars DVD!

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

Ten games of defense!


nine Diop blocks,
the top of all eight seeds,
win a seven game series,
a productive Stackhouse off the bench,
A Number 5, Josh Howard jersey!!!
some more depth at the four,
a triple double from Dirk,
a second chance at the finals,
and a Mark Cuban Dancing With the Stars DVD!

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

Less JJ Barea!


ten games of defense,
nine Diop blocks,
the top of all eight seeds,
win a seven game series,
a productive Stackhouse off the bench,
A Number 5, Josh Howard jersey!!!
some more depth at the four,
a triple double from Dirk,
a second chance at the finals,
and a Mark Cuban Dancing With the Stars DVD!

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

A vintage Fat Lever jersey!
(inside out, a 21 would be a 12, work with me)


less JJ Barea,
ten games of defense,
nine Diop blocks,
the top of all eight seeds,
win a seven game series,
a productive Stackhouse off the bench,
A Number 5, Josh Howard jersey!!!
some more depth at the four,
a triple double from Dirk,
a second chance at the finals,
and a Mark Cuban Dancing With the Stars DVD!

The End


2 comments:

grungedave said...

Damn, why didn't I think of including a Clyde Drexler DVD or 12...?

(we've linked to ya now, thanks for the shout-out)

*** the Mavericks still suck though ***

Anonymous said...

less JJ BAREA? are u crazy!
fukin racist