Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It's so true

Ever since buying a Wii over Christmas, I've been thrown back in time to a point where I can download and play the old Nintendo games that I grew up playing as a youth in the shittiest little shit town in Texas.

I have never found a more comprehensive list of "HOLY FUCK! YOU NAILED IT" than this list right here:

Cracked.com's 10 Most Irritatingly Impossible Video Games

Congratulations, folks. I buried these feelings so long ago, and you and the Wii have dredged them up to where I lay on my floor rocking back and forth in the fetal position.

2 comments:

gerry dorsey said...

that video of battletoads made my day. so obscure, yet so burned in my mind. i remember that little hovering jet ski like it was yesterday.

Big said...

no shit, i played contra about a million times, always with the code, the best I ever did was not having to use the Continue (which gave you 30 more lives).