It appears in my travels as of late (nevermind where), I've discovered this little space of the interwebs known as "The Big and The Brown".
I see all of these posts by a fellow named Big, yet there is no Brown.
Wait a second, that's me...that's right, sexy readers, I'm back. (Wonder twin powers, activate!)
No more rants about stupid things. (Though this might be one)
No more posts about anal starlets. (For the record, that was Jenna Haze.)
No more breaking down of hip hop lyrics. (Actually, I kind of like those.)
No more promises to finish three part essays (We're all waiting for the grand conclusion, dick milk.)
So, let's see...umm...
NBA Finals? Nope, nope, pretty sure that got covered.
Shaq versus Kobe? Uh, it's not 2005 anymore.
Donaghy scandal? ESPN already beat that down.
Rangers above .500? No chance, I'm not getting blamed for jinxing them.
Scott Kalita's death? Well, I did find irony in that no one laughed at someone dying in a funny car.
NBA draft? Not until Thursday.
Euro 2008? I've been watching, but god forbid someone not named "Sir Arthur Ballsinmouth" comment.
Tiger's leg? Big kind of beat me to it, albeit without the word "fuck"
Well, if I'm that far behind, I might as well just begin my epic return with a simple question:
Emmitt or Barry? Discuss.
p.s. I'd choose Ki-Jana Carter.
3 comments:
a) thank you for the starlet's name
and
b) seriously...where is wing man part 3??
he's been busy predicting every move in the WWE draft
have we decided who stole the goddamn cookie yet?
Post a Comment