Thursday, June 26, 2008

"Beat Brown's Caption" Contest!

I'm going to periodically put a picture up with a wacky quote. Use the comment section to beat the quote with something funnier.



"I'm not called Big Baby for nothing!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't have a caption, but i can show you what first popped into my head when i saw this pic.

Nick Bade said...

"Ballin'!"

Anonymous said...

"OMG My BFF Jill!"

Anonymous said...

Now how do you want me to pose mr smith, the stranger I met on the internet who wanted to take pictures of me? Wow, you really think I can be a model? Yes I do look really mature for my age don't I? I really don't see how making pig squealing noises is going to help the picture. I'm really not comfortable with the whole "put the lotion on the skin or it get's the hose again" shit you keep saying. Ohh yeah, where's that suprise you talked about?