"Kid you got to use your butfur"
"Whats a butfur"
"A butt's for pooping"
In late breaking fantasy football news,Steven Jackson just "cleaned out his system." No, he's not rocking the George DeJean toxin thing, he's getting his doo doo sucked out, or most commonly refereed to as a colonic. (just so we are straight, they put a tube up your pooper, then pump in warm water, then drain it out. At least that's what I've herd, i don't know from experience.)
In fact, this what Jackson's friend Harris said about the experience.
"When we got done and he walked out to the waiting room, I said, 'Steven, are you OK?' He said, 'I don't want to talk about it.' I swear to God, he looked like a kid who'd been in there with R Kelly."
nice.
2 comments:
have you ever thought about it??
Nope, warm water never did anything to me; why would I want to fuck with it like that? That's just wrong.
Post a Comment