The Brown Five is a daily breakdown of five stories that Brown stumbled upon and cause his eyebrows to raise up a bit. This probably won't be daily because Brown has the attention span of a...hey look! A bicycle..
1) BCS Chaos
Well, shit. Illinois gets in, and everyone is bitching about Kansas jumping Missouri. Ohio State gets to have its doors blown off by an SEC team again. Georgia is gonna expose Hawaii for the frauds they are. I'm most interested in the OU and West Virginia game. UWV got it's pants pulled down by Pitt, so you know Pat White is gonna be pissed off, and OU is just the BCS sacrificial lamb they need. I'm suprised Notre Dame didn't get invited, I hate the BCS.
2) How does everyone forget about Dwight Howard?
Is it because he plays in Orlando? I'm a little surprised. Dwight Howard is making a name for himself as one of the premiere big men in the NBA, and everyone forgets that he's only like 22. Watch an Orlando game someday and be impressed. Sure, over $100 million for Rashard Lewis was dumb, but that's quite the squad SVG is running out.
3) The Browns got robbed
I've conceded the fact that Grimmus and Horse Balls have all but taken away the hope that Dallas gets a good draft pick, so I've jumped on the Browns bandwagon. How can you not? That being said, Cleveland got ROYALLY SCREWED by refs in the game against Arizona. Winslow made a damn near impossible catch in the end zone, was forced out and STILL managed to drag one toe...but since you can't review being forced out, they said "incomplete" and the Cardinals one. Bull and Shit. Thank you.
4) Grupo de Muerto
Well, it happens every time. The "Group Of Death" has been drawn for the Euro 2007 championships. Three of the top 10 tems in the Europe (world in my opinion) have all drawn the same group: Holland, Romania, Italy and France. I wish Portugal would have been in this group as well, and then it'd be like the NBA, where everyone just watched one group and cares about no one else.
5) Are you the next Elway?
Really, how long does Jay Cutler have until he joins the ranks of Brian Griese and Jake Plummer as Denver quarterbacks who have failed in the shadow of John "Barbaro" Elway? Leave it to Denver fans and their skeletal coach to platoon running backs all day long but forget that it takes time to develop a quarterback.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment