Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sports Flash

We are going to scatter shoot a little this morning.

-Of all the anti spurs stuff, I think these guys got it best. There is no real reason for the hatred, yet i still do.

- Speaking of basketball, I couldn't have said it better, Paul Peirce is the key to the finials.

- TO, the rich get richer. But do you really want to give an older WR 4 years?

-Now your lying fake crying, Greg Ellis is still a bitch in my book

-Man, now I have to get creative when I make fun of my buddy for like liking the broncos, Travis Henry got cut. There goes the easy "pot smoking" jokes, as well as the "super sperm gives him an extra step" jokes as well. Thanks.

Lastly here is a video that suggests that the Kimbo slice fight was fixed.


But please read this guys take as to why it wasn't

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

calling it fixed is an awfully strong term, however i can't argue with any point made in that video.

i actually feel for kimbo in this scenerio b/c the dude is taking a shitload of heat, but he didn't ask for any of this. most of the time he seems like a surprisingly humble and gracious dude, and he's taking all the crap for the eff ups of elite xc.

j-bizzle said...

nice use of Schadenfreude in the Spurs article...they are the new Raiders of yesteryear. And I have to believe, albeit as a fan, that the Spurs would have won a title in '01 had Duncan not been sidelined, thus further perpetuating the "odd year" phenomenon.

the Kimbo fight was not rigged. the ref asked kimbo if he was alright and received a thumbs-up and not a tapout. from the several and many MMA fights that I have seen, a tapout consists of several taps on one's opponent and not just a single graze of an arm (though in my 30 seconds of research into MMA rules I didn't find a definition of "tapout". kimbo won the fight fair and square, however not quite in the same fashion that he won his backyard brawls.