Right now, I am sitting next to the craziest old coot ever. She is reading a manual for a BlackBerry and ever so often, she blurts out a comment to no one in particular. Things like "she never calls me" or "that's a small plane" or "I'm gonna shower when I get home". I'm the only person sitting here and...I hate people.
-Kimbo Slice...yawn.
-Josh Hamilton a.k.a Max Damage (greatest. nickname. ever) is Mike Young and Mark Teixeira in one person. A likeable guy that can be the face of the organization who just happens to be the tooled player for Arlington.
-Tank Johnson is asking Roger Goodell to reinstate Pacman. Yup, I've got nothing.
-Lakers and Celtics. Admit it, its the matchup you were hoping for. Kobe and KG. Who's the x-factor? Paul Pierce for Boston and Derek Fisher (no, not the lisping Spaniard) for LA.
-Big Brown races to history this weekend. Don't think we won't be watching.
-Enjoy the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment