(I knew these things would catch on...)
Anyway, Milton's first post describes a game of bones that they boys were playing in the clubhouse during the Baltimore series...oh yeah, and how he found out he made the All-Star team.
"Ron Washington was standing over my shoulder talking trash like he always does and had everybody laughing hysterically when he asked me to come see him in his office for a minute.I dropped everything and headed to his office wondering: “What have I done now?”
He gave me the news and a congratulatory hug, with a smile, but told me to keep the news quiet until it was officially announced. "
Kind of boring, but give it some time. He'll provide what you need.
By the way, you think he ever kicks himself for not assuming the name "The Game".
Get it?
Milton Bradley? The Game?
God damn it, that's funny and you fucking know it.
1 comment:
yeah...call himself "the game", then he could be the next pro athlete to appear in the WWE...he and HHH could throw down...winner gets the nickname....book it
Post a Comment