I'll let you in on a secret: we're both busy.
That being said, our dear, sweet, sexy readers, expect a deluge of posts in the coming weeks.
Big's gone into his "football fortress of solitude". He is compiling reports of pro training camps, college media days and high school two-a-days. He's about to go football all over your asses.
Also, this blogosphere is about to be introduced to a new character: "Olympic Big". Just you wait.
As for me? Once I'm back in town, I'm gonna break down the NBA vs. the Euroleagues, I guess. I don't really know. Maybe cut and paste Ranger trade scenarios from Uwe Blog (or just link him up...read the blog roll on the right.)
Just you sit tight. The sports flash is about to hit. Until then, you just have to make do with give up posts.
Here's an example, I'll take a crack at Big's bit and translate the lyrics to a popular song.
Katy Perry's "I kissed a girl"
Translated lyrics: I'm a lesbian who's going to pretend to be straight so dumb shits like Bear and Brown will keep buying drinks.
See? That's not that hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
question: when will big go "america" all over our asses??
song translation = genius
Post a Comment