Monday, June 16, 2008

Ohh lordy

So, This was a big weekend. As Brown continues his month long road trip for work/play, I was out of town from Thursday of last week till last night. Included in the fun was visiting some friends who are about to have a baby, camping in near 100 degree heat, and floating a river for 8 hours sat with only beer, a ham sandwich, and 50 jello shots to quince my thirst(and what a good job they did).

More on all that later, I just wanted to pop on and say, I'm back bitches.

No worries, the finial part of essay will be sometime this week, as well as a look back at one hell of a sports weekend. Lets not forget either that we will have a new NBA champion this week. Its the last real good week of sports till training camp opens.

To cleans your pallet for a moment, Here is a video of team USA beating the shit out of Barbados, in soccer, World Cup Qualifying match that most of you probably didn't see Sun. All 8(!) goal can be found here, and its only a few min long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is this "soccer" you speak of??

Anonymous said...

I love America, it is the land of my birth. I bleed red white and blue and own several US national team jerseys.
Barbados doesn't count. This small island nation would have a tough time with some youth select teams from the greater Dallas area.

You want some sweet "soccer" as they call it in the states? Flip over to ESPN2 and catch the Euro 2008 Championships. Watch Netherlands, watch Portugal, watch Italy; see the beautiful game at it's very best.