I agree with the two prior comments. Shouldn't her anus be holding up the trophy? Also, isn't being called "favorite anal starlet" kind of a slap in the face. Is that porn code for horse-faced bitch with a sweet ass?
I met anal starlet Tyla Wynn a few months back in Brownwood, TX while going on the road with my friend King's band. I was so stoked and excited until I got home and googled her. Per her wikapedia page, she loves anal so much that "she now is no longer able do defecate normaly. She now has to give herself an enema daily in order to maintain regularity." Wow! doing her in the ass would feel as loose as any other orfice she has.
7 comments:
i guess it only stands to reason that one can be widely regarded as the "favorite anal starlet" and have a banged up face.
You think her face looks banged up? Check out that anus...
I agree with the two prior comments. Shouldn't her anus be holding up the trophy? Also, isn't being called "favorite anal starlet" kind of a slap in the face. Is that porn code for horse-faced bitch with a sweet ass?
oh no no, there is a best ass award as well, some blonde got that, Anal Starlet has to deal with how "well" she takes it up the pooper
I met anal starlet Tyla Wynn a few months back in Brownwood, TX while going on the road with my friend King's band. I was so stoked and excited until I got home and googled her. Per her wikapedia page, she loves anal so much that "she now is no longer able do defecate normaly. She now has to give herself an enema daily in order to maintain regularity." Wow! doing her in the ass would feel as loose as any other orfice she has.
seriously tioga, did we need that??
so what is this broad's name in the picture anyway??
probably not, but aren't you now enlightened for seeing the darker side of anal staletdom? I only wonder if they have a DVDA award?
Post a Comment