So, I’m allowed to do whatever I want on the blog today because it’s my birthday. I’m just going to put down a list of things that I hate. (This isn’t an exhaustive list.)
- Midgets
- Teenagers
- People who don’t get sarcasm
- Cats
- Peach flavored yogurt
- Women who think it’s okay to fart
- Old Japanese people
- Oklahoma
- Sarah Jessica Parker
- The Violent Femmes
- Cooper Manning
- Frosted tips
- Mohawks and Faux-hawks
- White people with chinese character tattoos
- Hippies
- People who go to tanning salons
Ok, so I kind of ran out of gas there…told you it wasn’t exhaustive. Anyway, it’s time to ask the eternal question…how can she slap?
6 comments:
alright bro...i can support you on every single one of these...but cooper manning?? i need an explanation.
he's too quiet. i feel the brothers manning have taken a cue from their older brother and not archie.
he's michael. peyton's sonny and eli is fredo.
mark it.
alright, brown....for your birthday i bought myself "the wrestler" on blu-ray
game 3 tomorrow! GO SPURS GO!
so what you're telling me is that you hate michael corleone?? BLASPHEMY!!
ps-archie is the man.
i was always a tom hagen man, myself. that and vito himself. you just like archie because of the saints.
or a nick geraci, if you read the books.
actually my archie love isn't really a saints thing b/c it was before my time. i just think he'a a cool dude.
tom hagen is the shit, i can't disagree. however i never learned to read.
Post a Comment