Monday, July 14, 2008

Number 2 in the Derby, Number 1 in Your Heart

I think I speak for most Texas Rangers fans when I say...



Holy. Jesus. Santa. Baby. God.

4 comments:

j-bizzle said...

that was bad-ass....502, 504 and 518!
i mean he almost got the distance record (currently held by senor sosa)...and he didn't even need a corked bat to do it!

and how 'bout old man counsil throwing 54 pitches?

Unknown said...

I'm callin' it... Triple Crown and MVP... No. Wait. I don't want to jinx it. I regress- I'm callin' it... Torn achilles and wash out. No! Wait! I'm fucked which ever way I go! Forget I said anything.

Anonymous said...

he could be a Yankee in 4 years, fuck you very much John Kruk

Anonymous said...

i want to have josh hamilton's babies. if that weirdo in oregon can do it than so can i dammit!!!