What can I say? I love the guy. Artest talked yesterday about his newest teammate, the great Wall of China, Yao Ming.
I understand what Yao said, but I'm still ghetto. That's not going to change. I'm never going to change my culture. Yao has played with a lot of black players, but I don't think he's ever played with a black player that really represents his culture as much as I represent my culture. Once Yao Ming gets to know me, he'll understand what I'm about. Sometimes it's hard to get to know Ron Artest because I'm so down to earth to a fault. ... I can't wait to be putting on that jersey and be standing next to Yao Ming. I can't wait. I guess once Yao Ming approves it, I'll be a Houston Rocket.
Apparently, Yao thinks Ron Ron is ghetto.
Giggle.
H/T:FanHouse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
seeing as they attribute writer's block to some kind of subconscious depression, i'm going to say that i'm still very upset by this artest thing.
Post a Comment