Then, Nolan Ryan comes back to the Rangers albeit as President, but he is back none the less.
Then, I discover hair in new places. It's not really the discovery of new hair or new places, it's a shift to gray hair.
Then, I see Sting doing an interview about how he used to wrestle with a fella named Jim Helliwig as "the Blade Runners".
Then I see this:
RVD is training the Ultimate Warrior for his return to pro wrestling
I'm going to and check if my car has a flux capacitor and no one told me because I tend to drive at least 88 mph a majority of the time.
2 comments:
2 questions
Isn't the U-dub about the same age as Hogan?
Is he still taking roids?
wiki says uw is 5 or 6 years younger than hogan.
and i'd bet my next paycheck he juicing.
Post a Comment