Seriously, he's going to snap and kill either, if not both, Emmitt Smith and Stuart Scott. It's got to be bad enough having to sit with those to dumb asses, but now you can tell he's getting real close to losing it. I know I started laughing at the interchange of "do I have to repeat my long winded comment?" "Yes, repeat your long winded comment."
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Steve Young is close to snapping
I'm sure some of you (Big) have seen this video already, but I think you should pay attention to Steve Young the entire time. He dies inside just a little after each "Emmitt-ism"
Seriously, he's going to snap and kill either, if not both, Emmitt Smith and Stuart Scott. It's got to be bad enough having to sit with those to dumb asses, but now you can tell he's getting real close to losing it. I know I started laughing at the interchange of "do I have to repeat my long winded comment?" "Yes, repeat your long winded comment."
Seriously, he's going to snap and kill either, if not both, Emmitt Smith and Stuart Scott. It's got to be bad enough having to sit with those to dumb asses, but now you can tell he's getting real close to losing it. I know I started laughing at the interchange of "do I have to repeat my long winded comment?" "Yes, repeat your long winded comment."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can see it now, Steve Young standing up, saying "Fuck this!" and out of nowhere Ronny Lott blindsides Emmit.
Post a Comment