If you aren't following us on the TWEET space. You are missing browns full on assault on your mind. some highlights of last night's tweet-a-thon.
You think Dwight Howard had those shoulders as a baby? Is his mother's vagina like a waterslide? I'm turned on. -Brown
Wow, we gained another follower in the time I've decided to post to Twitter like a 12 year old discovering his penis. Go us. -Brown
Why did the black guy felt empowered to pour sprinkles all over he ice cream counter? Verizon is sponsored by the Black Panthers - Brown
If Hedo Turkoglu is the Turkish Michael Jordan, then Zaza Pachulia is the Turkish Karl Malone. -Brown
If we ever get a basketball team together, my jersey will say "LeBrown" - Brown
i'm really failing to see the appeal of the twitter. we've been on for a week and i feel more like denka than ricky from barbershop - Brown
I'd probably like Michael Cera's movies if it wasn't for the awkward kid in all of them. -Brown
If you're laughing at a premature confetti drop, you're a) a woman and b) a total bitch. - Brown
Follow us hereHere at http://twitter.com/bigandthebrown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just for your info, this is going to happen more. In the ultimate, "I was wrong" twist...I kind of enjoyed it.
Post a Comment