I’m sitting here working and watching the Rockets-Lakers game, and I think that I just saw the most confusing thing I’ve ever seen.
In an embarrassing bit of cross-promotion, TNT found Kyra Sedgwick sitting in the stands at the game. Craig Sager went over to interview her and it went like something like this:
Sager : “Kyra Sedgwick. What do you think about the game?”
Sedgwick : “What can I say? The Lakers are really far ahead. Gosh, what do you think?”
Sager : “Lots of celebrities. How do you like Laker games?”
Sedgwick : “I’m a Knicks fan, I’m in LA filming the show.”
Sager : “So…how bout the Knicks?”
Sedgwick looks at Kevin Bacon : “I dunno. What do you think?”
Sager : “Kevin Bacon.”
Bacon : “We have hope for the New York Knickerbockers.”
Sager : “Kyra Sedgwick. The Closer. TNT. Back to you, Kevin.”
Kevin Harlan : “Ok then”
1 comment:
damn i'm kinda sorry i missed that one! i was studying more than i was watching though. plus i turned it off at halftime due to the ridiculous-ness of the whole game to that point.
Post a Comment