I'm not shitting you when I say that I just woke up in my hotel room with a vision and inspiration.
Let me just lay this on you...The Big and The Brown on The Television.
Yeah, don't point out the irony that we don't even post on this place as regularly as we should, but just work with me. I was sleeping 1 minute ago.
I want to know a simple question: would you watch it?
I'm not talking YouTube, I'm talking local Dallas public access television. Why not YouTube? Frankly, the fucking concept of YouTube scares the crap out of me. No sir, I don't like it. I'm talking "Wayne's World".
Weekly show. Out of my garage. The same stupid crap that you read here, only on the television.
By the way, my dream even involved us reviewing a band called "The Shitty Beatles". Creepy.
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
if this show ever gets off the ground i'd like to appear to market this product i have called "the suck-cut"
it certainly does suck
Post a Comment