If we were an Ice Cream flavor, we'd be praline, and dick.
I'm, too sexy for this mic, too sexy for this game, to sexy it hurts
McCarver may be old school, but he's still going to have to either pay for a converter box or get his "rabbit ears" switched to digital cable by 2009.
Since "Blue Steel" was where I wanted to go first, I'll use another Zoolander reference. "McCarver, you can Derilique my balls!"
well, judging by the jumbo tron..."IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICHEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
McCarver to Buck, "If you call me that one more time I am gonna rip your fucking head off.."
O damn, I was trying to squeeze out a fart but I think I got a lil' extra.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm, too sexy for this mic, too sexy for this game, to sexy it hurts
McCarver may be old school, but he's still going to have to either pay for a converter box or get his "rabbit ears" switched to digital cable by 2009.
Since "Blue Steel" was where I wanted to go first, I'll use another Zoolander reference. "McCarver, you can Derilique my balls!"
well, judging by the jumbo tron...
"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICHEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
McCarver to Buck, "If you call me that one more time I am gonna rip your fucking head off.."
O damn, I was trying to squeeze out a fart but I think I got a lil' extra.
Post a Comment