Friday, July 24, 2009

I’ve just had one of those moments…

You know when you’re having a bad day?  Things don’t seem to be going right, stress level is high, all you want to do is just hide under the covers until the next day?  One of those kinds of days.

Well, I’m having one of those days…correction…I was having one of those days.

Then it happened.  I might have just taken one of the top 5 shits of my life. 

This shit has seriously turned my entire day around.  I emerged from the bathroom a new man.  Really, this was one of those poos where you sit down and it’s like the gates of hell are unleashed.  You shrink a waist size or two, and all of the sudden you have a six pack. 

The best comparison I can give you is it’s like one of those times where you have sex, and you realize that you’re lasting much longer than usual and your sober.  You’re kind of like “this is odd, I’m not even close” so you say, “fuck it, I’m going for broke” and you turn into a young Peter North.  

Anyway.  I’m not sure what caused this shit to happen.  But, my day has gone from bad to awesome in one sitting. 

That is all.

1 comment:

j-bizzle said...

did you kill Big? just because he has like 12 jobs and his entire family lives up here doesn't mean he can't post anything, right? therefore i submit that you've killed Big to hoard all the TB&TB profits for yourself....