Friday, May 29, 2009

Movies



Gonna quick hit movies now. (told you i had a back log)

First off, me, brown, and bear went to go see Angles and Demons a while ago. Brown and I are big fans of the book, and not so big a fan of the first movie. I thought about trying to do a whole TB&TB Movies review(or was hoping brown would do one), but its not really worth it for this movie.

Simply put, its alot different from the book, so if your into the book really good strong, you'll hate it.

If you thought the book was good, and can enjoy something that is mearly based on it, you'll enjoy it.

If you haven't ever read the book, Its good, but not great.

I'd suggest dollar theater or rental.

For fear of fucking up what might be a future post, all I'm going to say is you have to seek out and see In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale

All I'm going to say about it, it stars Jason Stathom, Mathew Lillard, Leelee Sobieski, Ray Liotta, and Burt Reynolds as the king. God i wish Mystery Science Theater was still on.

Lastly I've got another trailer for you from a movie I think looks terribly good. (Remember, you saw the hangover clip here first) Its called "the Goods. Live Hard. Sell Hard." and no, its not about my penis. Enjoy.

No comments: