Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I think I just travelled to 1977 on the island

I’m sitting here working and watching the Rockets-Lakers game, and I think that I just saw the most confusing thing I’ve ever seen.

In an embarrassing bit of cross-promotion, TNT found Kyra Sedgwick sitting in the stands at the game.  Craig Sager went over to interview her and it went like something like this:

Sager : “Kyra Sedgwick. What do you think about the game?”

Sedgwick : “What can I say?  The Lakers are really far ahead. Gosh, what do you think?”

Sager : “Lots of celebrities.  How do you like Laker games?”

Sedgwick : “I’m a Knicks fan, I’m in LA filming the show.”

Sager : “So…how bout the Knicks?”

Sedgwick looks at Kevin Bacon : “I dunno. What do you think?”

Sager : “Kevin Bacon.”

Bacon : “We have hope for the New York Knickerbockers.”

Sager : “Kyra Sedgwick. The Closer. TNT. Back to you, Kevin.”

Kevin Harlan : “Ok then”

1 comment:

j-bizzle said...

damn i'm kinda sorry i missed that one! i was studying more than i was watching though. plus i turned it off at halftime due to the ridiculous-ness of the whole game to that point.