Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Can’t get enough of us?

You know, because we post so god damn much as it is…Big up and signed us up for the Twitter.

Nevermind my ranting about it.  He joined so we could follow the Shaq and Simmons trains of thoughts…rather be on the forefront of comedy than wait for Daulerio to find it and post about it like usual.

Anyway, we probably won’t post much, probably out of principle more than anything.   However, if we get enough followers, you might get such masterful “tweets” from me like  “i’m blogging while shitting. hooray for watermelon!”  or “next time I see Bear, I’m going to hit him in the mouth”.

http://twitter.com/bigandthebrown

3 comments:

Bear said...

Next time I see Brown I'm going to call Homeland Security.

D-Nasty said...

Not really sure what shitting and blogging is like, but shitting and reading a blog isn't half bad.

Brown said...

i love you, buddy.