Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It’s my party and I’ll cry if I want to

So, I’m allowed to do whatever I want on the blog today because it’s my birthday.  I’m just going to put down a list of things that I hate. (This isn’t an exhaustive list.)

  • Midgets
  • Teenagers
  • People who don’t get sarcasm
  • Cats
  • Peach flavored yogurt
  • Women who think it’s okay to fart
  • Old Japanese people
  • Oklahoma
  • Sarah Jessica Parker
  • The Violent Femmes
  • Cooper Manning
  • Frosted tips
  • Mohawks and Faux-hawks
  • White people with chinese character tattoos
  • Hippies
  • Twitter
  • People who go to tanning salons

Ok, so I kind of ran out of gas there…told you it wasn’t exhaustive.  Anyway,  it’s time to ask the eternal question…how can she slap?

6 comments:

gerry dorsey said...

alright bro...i can support you on every single one of these...but cooper manning?? i need an explanation.

Brown said...

he's too quiet. i feel the brothers manning have taken a cue from their older brother and not archie.

he's michael. peyton's sonny and eli is fredo.

mark it.

j-bizzle said...

alright, brown....for your birthday i bought myself "the wrestler" on blu-ray

game 3 tomorrow! GO SPURS GO!

gerry dorsey said...

so what you're telling me is that you hate michael corleone?? BLASPHEMY!!

ps-archie is the man.

Brown said...

i was always a tom hagen man, myself. that and vito himself. you just like archie because of the saints.

or a nick geraci, if you read the books.

gerry dorsey said...

actually my archie love isn't really a saints thing b/c it was before my time. i just think he'a a cool dude.

tom hagen is the shit, i can't disagree. however i never learned to read.