Thursday, April 30, 2009

If you don’t watch Game 7, you’re crazy

I’ve mentioned it several times before…this year’s Bulls-Celtics series has been THE most entertaining series in a long time.

Tonight’s game went into triple overtime to see the Bulls stave off elimination and force the Game 7.

Joakim Noah’s level of energy is nuts.  You know how Ryan Hollins isn’t a polished player, but he plays with a level of energy that brings the team and the crowd to its feet?  Multiply that by 10. That’s what the Bat-Boy brings to Chicago.

I think I’m more excited to see Derrick Rose battle Rajon Rondo for the next 10 years than I am to see Chris Paul battle Deron Williams.  Paul and Williams are methodical in the way they execute.  Rose and Rondo are like an action flick. 

Scalabrine made it on to the floor.  I’m going to type that again.  The Ginger Wonder, Brian Scalabrine, was on the floor and saw minutes in the third OT.

Brad Fucking Miller redeemed himself for the end of the last game by sinking his free throws and getting that layup into the basket.

Seriously, if I find out you don’t watch Game 7 on Saturday, I’m going to punch you in the throat and you’ll not be allowed to watch anymore basketball.

No comments: