I imagine Belichik rubs out to this image....
So, I know I'm not the only one to raise his eyebrows at this because it's all over the interwebs today...
What amount of collusion and tampering existed between the Kansas City Chiefs and the New England Patriot?
If you missed the news, the Chiefs sent a 2nd round pick to New England and received both Matt Cassell and Mike Vrabel.
You read that right, a starting quarterback and starting/veteran linebacker for a second round pick. Oh, let me also throw in that Denver offered New England the number 12 first round pick in a three way deal with Tampa Bay involving the trade of Jay Cutler.
Scott Pioli is the new GM in KC. He was the former head man in New England.
Josh McDaniel is the head coach in Denver. He was the former OC in New England.
So, it brings up a few questions...
1) If Belichick wants his coaching tree to be successful, why send the bounty to KC instead of Denver?
2) Is New England that confident in Brady's knee getting healthy? Remember, he had a setback in rehab, and he's spent his time getting married to Gisele. Brazilian chicks love crazy sex positions, how do we know Tom's not hurting his knee more?
3) why does Denver want to move Cutler so badly? Do they know something we don't? Carl Badlander, do you know something about this?
4) What's going to happen to future hall of fame quarterback, Tyler Thigpen?
5) How does Der Kommisar Goodell not do anything about obvious collusion?
If nothing else, now the Pats have a first rounder and 3 second rounders next year, all in the middle-to-top of the rounds. Let's see if the decade of genius has been Belichik or Pioli's doing.