Friday, December 5, 2008

Why Bart Scott is the coolest dude in the NFL - A Guest Post

TB&TB openly encourages reader to spit their own hot fire when it comes to HSO's. If its decent, we post it. This is from the political correspondent and friend of the blog, Nayfa, Who has brought us such rants as Danica Patrick is a skank, and why Dubya should be the next commish of baseball.

His newest obsession? Ravens Linebacker
Bart Scott

Who, Me?

Why Bart Scott is the coolest dude in the NFL .

I really don’t know who Bart Scott is. I remember something from earlier in the season with Hines Ward, the Ravens and bounties. I don’t recall Bart Scott but apparently he was involved.

It isn’t that I don’t pay attention to football; I love it and obsess about fantasy football. I just don’t give a shit about anyone but the Cowboys. Bart Scott is now the exception because of the following remarks that I read in an article on Yahoo.

“I hate everybody on every other team than mine. I don’t give a [expletive] about anybody on any other team – period. I don’t speak to them during the game. I’m not high-fiving guys. And I’m talking about guys who have been here and left, too. It doesn’t matter. You’re trying to take something away from me that I deem important. Why should I care about you? Why should I like you? You don’t have to like me, and I don’t have to like you.

“Ask me who I’m rooting for in the Super Bowl. If I’m not in it, I hope they cancel the damn thing.”

This about says it all. Thanks for the honesty and thanks for being a real football player. I’m glad to know that I’m not the only one appalled at the gay ass prayers and shit after the game. This is football Goddamn it and its high time football players hate each other like God intended.

No comments: