Monday, December 29, 2008

So, um, anything big happen over the holiday?

I don't think I can sit here and really pinpoint what happened to a Cowboy team that went 13-4 last year to 9-7 this year. I'd point to a bunch of different things, really:
  • Jason Garrett became predictable and never adjusted
  • Injuries
  • Overinflated sense of ability
  • The apparent keystone loss in the offensive line of the Super Jew, Kyle Kozier
  • ESPN
  • Norm Hitzges
Anyway, to take your mind off of things, here's some YouTube clips of guys who took the time to shot-for-shot re-make the Rocky IV montages for "Hearts on Fire" and "No Easy Way Out". I applaud these gentlemen for their efforts, and would like to point out if it wasn't for alcohol and "Goldeneye" on the XBox, my college roommate (Chillumsworth) and me probably would have made these kind of re-makes as well.




No comments: