Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Dallas Cowboy Christmas

So, last year, I borrowed an idea from a couple of other blogs and I had written up A Dallas Maverick Christmas

This year, I offer up, A Dallas Cowboy Christmas.

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, double J, that's Jones, Jerry



On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 2 Newman picks



and double J, that's Jones, Jerry

On the third day of Chistmas, my true love gave to me, 3 sacks from Ware



two Newman picks
and double J, that's Jones, Jerry

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 4 playoff wins



three Ware sacks
two Newman picks
and double J, that's Jones, Jerry

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 5 "get your popcorn ready"'s



four playoff wins
three Ware sacks
two Newman picks
and double J, that's Jones, Jerry

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a 6th Lombardi trophy



five "get your popcorn ready"'s
four playoff wins
three Ware sacks
two Newman picks
and double J, that's Jones, Jerry

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, the seven healthy linemen



a sixth Lombardi trophy
five "get your popcorn ready"'s
four playoff wins
three Ware sacks
two Newman picks
and double J, that's Jones, Jerry

On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, Aikman in the booth



seven healthy linemen
a sixth Lombardi trophy
five "get your popcorn ready"'s
four playoff wins
three Ware sacks
two Newman picks
and double J, that's Jones, Jerry

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a Tony Romo jersey



Aikman in the booth
seven healthy linemen
a sixth Lombardi trophy
five "get your popcorn ready"'s
four playoff wins
three Ware sacks
two Newman picks
and double J, that's Jones, Jerry

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 10 Cowboy cheerleaders



a Tony Romo jersey
Aikman in the booth
seven healthy linemen
a sixth Lombardi trophy
five "get your popcorn ready"'s
four playoff wins
three Ware sacks
two Newman picks
and double J, that's Jones, Jerry

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, the Real Roy Williams



ten Cowboy cheerleaders
a Tony Romo jersey
Aikman in the booth
seven healthy linemen
a sixth Lombardi trophy
five "get your popcorn ready"'s
four playoff wins
three Ware sacks
two Newman picks
and double J, that's Jones, Jerry

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a successful December



the Real Roy Williams
ten Cowboy cheerleaders
a Tony Romo jersey
Aikman in the booth
seven healthy linemen
a sixth Lombardi trophy
five "get your popcorn ready"'s
four playoff wins
three Ware sacks
two Newman picks
and double J, that's Jones, Jerry

The End

1 comment:

j-bizzle said...

tear* that was beautiful