Thursday, October 2, 2008

This had better not be a joke

You remember being in high school or college and you realized way too late in the game that you've spent the entire night hitting on a girl who was really just a cock tease in the worse kind of way?

(I can't say this has happened to me. Not because I have awesome game or anything, I'm just too shy/terrified to approach a woman. I have a creepy stare from across the room until the cops, bouncer or a random dude threatens me with bodily harm for "stalking." GHB works for me!)

Anyway, where was I?

Oh yeah, Nintendo announced that Punch-Out is coming to the Wii in 2009!


Glass Joe, still everyone's bitch.



Big, now on the Wii

I wonder what I'll look like...

2 comments:

gerry dorsey said...

dude have you ever played wii boxing?? its like running a god damned triathalon. if this game is going to be like that then you can sign me up for more bowling.

Carl Badlander said...

i like that the "new big" is more pale. lord knows big is no friend to the tanning salon. it fits him much better. i wonder if the "new brown" will get drunk and lock people out of the ring? just a thought.