Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Its Madden Day! HAZAHH!

These new graphics are AWESOME!

Yup, Madden09 comes out today. I will be getting my copy during lunch, and then staring at it the rest of the work day, waiting, wishing, wanting.

I'm not all that excited about the "improvements" on this years game, but i will buy it anyway.

What Improvements you may ask? Well the big one this season is the computers ability to match your style and skill level of play. Will it make game more competitive? Sure. But when I'm the greatest team ever assembled, the 08 Dallas Cowboys, and I'm playing the likes of the 08 Atlanta Falcons, I want to score 400 points.

To celebrate this day I bring you the Top 25 QB's in Madden History, brought to you from IGN.

Hint: if you can't guess the top "dog," your not a Madden player.

Double Secret Hint: the there is a hint inside the hint that's playing a hint.

1 comment:

unitqm said...

I can't wait to play you chumps.