Sunday, August 10, 2008

I am Totally Pumped for the Olympics



Normally, the Olympics are Big's thing, and I mock him for it because it's my hobby.

However, I'm totally hooked.

I've watched nothing but Olympic coverage all weekend and I've found myself clapping and screaming like a jack ass for the American team.

USA over China? Awesometown.

Alicia Sacramone and the rest of the women's gymnastics team that isn't legal? Hell yes.

The Brown guy on the men's gymnastics team? Way to represent, home skillet.

Misty May Treanor and Kerri Walsh? Fuck and yes.

Phelps and the bad ass 400 relay team that stuck it to Frenchie? Cook me a bald eagle omelette because I love America.

This is kicking ass and its only day 3. My TiVO is locked and loaded.

1 comment:

D-Nasty said...

I was going crazy watching our boys mop the floor with Frenchie in the relay final! The only thing missing was a bitch slap at the end.