Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tom Brady is so great, he can read my mind



I don't know how many of you saw this story, but it seems that Tom Brady has said words that have been on my mind for awhile now.

In regards to Spygate (can we stop appending "-gate" to every possibly scandal or controversy that plagues someone in the news, please? Watergate was almost 40 years ago.) Tom Brady, who is getting as tired of coverage as the rest of the world, said this:

"I think it's a way to really sell newspapers, and all the ESPN stations, they've got to fill the air, too...It's just kind of the environment right now, though. I think that's the way that guys make it. They just say the craziest things. That's what ESPN has become. ESPN, to me, is like MTV without the videos, ESPN is without the highlights."
So, let's recap

-Best QB since Montana
-Model looks
-Made a MILF out of Bridget Moynahan without any negative reprocussions
-Now dating Victoria's Secret supermodel
-Echos my thoughts on ESPN

Fuck you, Tom Brady. I'm so jealous, it hurts.

No comments: