Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thoughts from Gate 2 at Love Field

Its a pretty fair assumption about me to say that I'm easily irritated and have been known to snap and launch items on a trans-room flight destined for destruction against a far wall.

That being said, I grow weary of Love Field and miss the friendly confines of DFW. See, Love Field is packed with Chris-Chris like people. That's not to say DFW doesn't, but that's its own city, I can get away and not be reminded that I'm one step away from being "that guy".

People don't talk to me at DFW, and at 6 am while nursing a 3 day hangover, I don't want to talk to anyone. God forbid the ass hat next to me should realize I'm not interested in his sales pitch. Dick milk drinking sack of shit had better recognize.

I should mention the real reason for this post: I'm flying to San Antonio and the guy sitting next to me won't stop arguing that Tony Parker is and will always be the greatest French basketball product.

Excuse me? Tariq Abdul Wahad and Antoine Rigadeaux might have something to say about that.

Anyone? Anyone? Hello? Is this thing on?

1 comment:

j-bizzle said...

oui, oui! he iz zee best theeng seence pommes fritz!

I don't pay attention to French basketball.