Tuesday, April 8, 2008

And the winner is......

When the NCAA tourney started, we here at the big and the brown offered you, the sexy readers a challenge, a bracket challenge. The winner would get a free post, to say what ever they wanted to say. No filter, no edits. What ever they wanted to say I would post it.

And the winner is..................ME!

I am so Smart, S-M-R-T!



Man, its so hard to be so damn good. I know it was a "stacked field" anytime i enter a contest, but I gave you guys a shot at the title, and you lost. And I won.


This is mine.

You can't hold me down.

I don't know when I'll let you poor people who think I'm so great have another shot at knocking me off my perch, but I'll let you know. Until then......

Bow Down at grovel at the greatness that is Big.

In second place was Gerry, then bear

Ohh and Brown was last, but that's what makes us so great. We are all over the spectrum.

1 comment:

gerry dorsey said...

the title was yours even before tipoff last night. congrats to you sir.