Friday, March 7, 2008

I had no idea we were so popular among English majors

Given the frequency of these comments from readers, those we know and those we don't, I'm shocked at the amount of English majors and/or English teachers read this blog.

We all know that Big is semi-retarded when it comes to spelling. We all know that grammar and punctuation haven't been strong points in either of our writing since maybe the 9th grade.

That being said, don't waste my fucking time by pointing out words that have been misspelled or incorrect usage of punctuation in posts. You try dragging Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes!

I love you.

4 comments:

unitqm said...

FUCK ENGLISH MAJORS!!!

gerry dorsey said...

do you like gladiator movies brown?? have you ever seen a grown man naked??

grungedave said...

I was a math major.

It helps me count to 17.

Big said...

wow, that; was% great&