Thursday, January 24, 2008

One Crazy Mo Fo

Our love of wrestling here at the big and the brown can be labeled strong, to quite strong. Its a great escape. We are also children of the late 80's early 90's, so our "golden age" of wrestlers were Hulk Hogan, Bret Heart, and one Ultimate Warrior. The Warrior was my guy for the longest (almost a death wish to a wrestler). I knew he was crazy back in the day, but when I got older, he's craziness got more and more extreme. He now has a blog. And if you like crazy ass people, its greatness. His last entry is here. Its about Heath Ledger. And Its Crazy.

"In the interest of full disclosure, I must tell you I have watched Brokeback Mountain no less than 45 times and I own the Limited Edition DVD, signed by Willie Nelson a short time after he wrote that queer cowboy song"

About people of the past.

"Reminds me of the courage of classic movie stars, where during the War they enlisted and flew bomber planes and fought on frontlines, then came back and picked up their lives and careers right where they left off"

About Hulk Hogan.

"By today’s standard, though, I do have to agree that he was a great father. Perhaps even greater then the father of the year, Hulk Hogan. "

"He insists on sticking around to keep further ruining, and profiting off of, the parentally mismanaged lives of his own children."

And how Ledgers kids are better of with him dead.

"His kid is without a father, yes, but the negative influence is now removed and his own child has the chance for a full recovery."

Bat. Shit. Crazy.

No comments: